Check out the installation and setup video on YouTube!
Installing the BlueDriver App:
- Open the "App Store" app
- Search for "BlueDriver"
- Tap "Get"
- Turn the ignition completely off (keys can be removed)
- Plug in your BlueDriver
- Wait for the solid blue light to go out
Note: From this point on you have 60 seconds to pair your BlueDriver, if more than a minute passes you can trigger pairing mode by removing it and plugging it back in again.
- Go to your device's bluetooth settings menu
- Once BlueDriver appears in the list tap on it to pair
- Now you can start your ignition, start the app, and get diagnosing!
If at any time you run in to trouble you can remove the BlueDriver, plug it in and try to pair again - if it doesn't help please contact us and let us know what you experienced and on which step and we'll get you up and running ASAP!